Site Admin

hows Every one doing?

Post by ASGSeth » Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:52 pm

Whoops, I accidentally dumped the whole topic. =/

Here's a copy/paste of what was here:

hows Every one doing?

Dravin
Cadet

PostPosted: 21 Jun 2002 10:45 pm Post subject: hows Every one doing? Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
hey all, well some of you might not know/remember me, since i've been out of the loop for so lonk and stuff ... i just figured i'd drop in and see how yah all are doing? (BTW this is Kzin Kinzin Drdoom)

Well since i'm here i should also probbly give yah all a little update on how i've been and what ive been doing ...

Basicly i've been getting into a lot of diffrent Aspects of Paintball, Every were from tourny play to Actully Reseach and development in the sport and Equiptment. my team is Ranked second in the state of wisconsin right now, if we can keep this up we might be able to snag a free ride sponcer ship for next year *Keeping my fingers Crossed*

anyway heres the Website i've working on for the team right now
http://webpages.charter.net/kinzin/pain ... ms/Strike/

now as for the R&D Aspect, i've been working on a couple of new development's for sevral manufactures actully. now since there not offical yet i really cant go into to much detail, but i can give yah a genral hint of what i've been working on.

All right first off, and probbly the one closest to hit the market, is, Animal Paintball, and i have been working on Redesigning there new Line of Prowler Pants, and we've decided to actully not make this a revision of the design but a whole new design them selfs. the first few pairs have just came from there seamstress there in the mail actully for me to give em a trial run at our next tourney july 14th.

Next i've also been working on a deal with tippmann Phnumatics, anyway theres still a lot of work going into this but if it all pans out right, you "Might" start seeing a newer, more durable finish on there modle 98 Customs and there new A-5. if the deal falls through, though, i'll be opening up a part time bussniess refinishing tippmanns with this newwer and more duarable finish. i'll also be offering sevral diffrent pattrens of camo and something new i call "Signiture Series" Camo in a limeted run.

anyway thats all from me for now, anytway let me know how you all are dooing. i really do miss simming.
ASGAnne
Lieutenant J.G.

PostPosted: 26 Jun 2002 04:53 am Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Hey Kzin,

It's nice to hear from you. I enjoyed the paint ball site, although I can't say I've had any experience with paint ball wars. Looks like a fun sport though.

You'll have to keep us informed on what your up to.

~Ann
Popcorn Xerx
Cadet

PostPosted: 01 Sep 2002 06:50 am Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Nice to see another "old timer" visiting the ASG again!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Priss

PostPosted: 16 Mar 2005 02:25 am Post subject: Meh! Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Noticed this while indulging a wave of nostalgia.

::waves to Drav::

The person known as Priss, Gally, Alita, and a dozen other character over at the late IRC branch.

Lake2

PostPosted: 26 Mar 2005 08:11 pm Post subject: Hey Man Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Eh well I talked to you not too long ago Kin, but.... Hi! Nice to see Pop and Anne drop by. Priss I didn't do much in the IRC but, Hi! I did the wolf pack sim...I think I was Claw or something like that. TimberClaw? ::shrugs::

Lake

Games
Lieutenant J.G.

PostPosted: 05 Apr 2005 07:57 am Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
heh, i'm completely surprised people still visit here. Still I wouldn't mind the ASG being revived..i'm a bit bored not simming anymore, but still it's good that people visit.