Status, as far as I know...

Messages from the Advisory Council.

Moderator: Advisory Council

ASGSeth
Site Admin

Status, as far as I know...

Post by ASGSeth » Sat Feb 21, 2004 9:01 pm

The AOL division is pretty quiet these days... I dunno if "dead" is the rightway to describe it, since all I know is what I see on the mailing list and the logboards here. Activity on the mailing list is few and far between, even less so on the logboards here. You might want to check out the IRC division at http://asg.webhop.org/.

I'll probably keep the website and stuff here operational for the forseeable future. It doesn't cost me anything (except the domain registration every few years), and maybe things will pick up again, or someone will find the site interesting. I'm all for nostalga and stuff.

If I ever get around to it, I intend to post the old newsletters from the past on the website. It's really not a priority issue since, as you can see, it's very quiet around here. I even have some old sim logs that might make interesting reading.

Not much more to say... there was a fight for power a while, back but since I'm so out of the political goings on, I don't know much about it. Sims are quiet, the members are quiet... maybe even forgot they are members.

It sure was fun while it lasted, though.

- Rear Admiral Seth (retired?)

ASGSeth
Site Admin

Post by ASGSeth » Fri Jul 30, 2004 12:40 am

I think it's safe to say that our branch, along with the IRC branch, is now closed for business.

As I mentioned in another post, I will keep the website around and these logboards should anyone drop by, but the simulations and other group activities are inactive with no plans at this time.

Lake
Cadet

Heh heh

Post by Lake » Wed Oct 27, 2004 8:45 pm

Hey Seth. Remember how my password use to act up a bit in the logboards. I was cruising the boards and remembered it...and it works I think. heheheheheheheheheheheheh. Ahhhh....I can honestly say I miss this stuff.

Lake

p.s. hmmm...I wonder what my signature was...
"Can't stop the spirits when they need you; this life is more than just a read through." -Red Hot Chilli Peppers

Lake
Cadet

oh

Post by Lake » Wed Oct 27, 2004 8:46 pm

oh right. Guess I should update my profile :wink:
"Can't stop the spirits when they need you; this life is more than just a read through." -Red Hot Chilli Peppers