Story Arc

Moderator: Advisory Council

ASGAnne
Lieutenant J.G.

Story Arc

Post by ASGAnne » Sun May 26, 2002 6:13 am

If you had the chance to write an episode for Babylon 5 what loose end would you tie up?

~Ann

Plasma ASG
Cadet

Post by Plasma ASG » Tue Nov 26, 2002 1:58 am

Oof, that's a tough one. I'd have to go either with the jar that held a shadow thrall in it that Londo gave the Sheridans as a gift for their son. Now that I think about it, even saying that could have it end up a lot of ways. You could have it so the son ends up with the permanent neck accessory, or something could happen to the jar and somebody else could end up with it and make it more dramatic.

I never took the time to squint at the end of the last ep of B5 to look at the chart to get exact answers, but there's another thread I'd like to tie up. This one's solely based off of me being a fanboy, though... Marcus. If I remember correctly, it was said that he had what, about a day of life left? There's so much that could be done in a day, as made evident by 24. Throw in Gkar and the man who called himself King Arthur and you could have an Arthurian story, where Marcus wakes up to fight one last battle when he's truly needed.

- Plasma