Treggar
Ensign

Post by Treggar » Wed Aug 21, 2002 7:31 pm

ASGAnne wrote:
Hunter2299 wrote:
Treggar wrote:
smartone56441070 wrote:
ASGAnne wrote:
smartone56441070 wrote:how many boxes do you think you can get inside another before the system crashes? :twisted:
I've seen 5 piled up, but the print gets kind of small to read. Let's try it and see ;-)

~Ann
And months later, smartone finally follows up on his idea. Strange, isn't it?
Nah! it just helps add life to the place
Breathe Logboards Breathe! It's Alive! It's ALIVE!
It's about time someone answered! Odd what we find to do sometimes don't you think? ~Ann
Odd? No, not odd. Maybe looney, silly, or just plain weird, but not odd. Odd would suggest we're different.
Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Hunter2299
Cadet

Post by Hunter2299 » Wed Aug 21, 2002 9:03 pm

Treggar wrote:
ASGAnne wrote:
Hunter2299 wrote:
Treggar wrote:
smartone56441070 wrote:
ASGAnne wrote:
smartone56441070 wrote:how many boxes do you think you can get inside another before the system crashes? :twisted:
I've seen 5 piled up, but the print gets kind of small to read. Let's try it and see ;-)

~Ann
It's about time someone answered! Odd what we find to do sometimes don't you think? ~Ann
Odd? No, not odd. Maybe looney, silly, or just plain weird, but not odd. Odd would suggest we're different.
Odd would be an understatement Anne.
There aren't any great men. There are just great challenges that ordinary men are forced to meet. ---William F. Halsey

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. ---Confucius

ASGAnne
Lieutenant J.G.

Post by ASGAnne » Sat Aug 24, 2002 4:30 pm

Hunter2299 wrote:
Treggar wrote:
ASGAnne wrote:
Hunter2299 wrote:
Treggar wrote:
smartone56441070 wrote:
ASGAnne wrote:

~Ann
And talking about odd... don't you guys find it odd that we put this here? AND why didn't anyone say I was their favorite Captain? I'm beginning to think no one knows how to brown nose anymore!! ~Ann

Hunter2299
Cadet

Post by Hunter2299 » Sat Aug 24, 2002 9:29 pm

ASGAnne wrote:
Hunter2299 wrote:
Treggar wrote:
ASGAnne wrote:
Hunter2299 wrote:
Treggar wrote:
smartone56441070 wrote:
ASGAnne wrote:

~Ann
And talking about odd... don't you guys find it odd that we put this here? AND why didn't anyone say I was their favorite Captain? I'm beginning to think no one knows how to brown nose anymore!! ~Ann
Brown noseing, I dunno, I did'na thin it was time for a wee bit of scotch
There aren't any great men. There are just great challenges that ordinary men are forced to meet. ---William F. Halsey

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. ---Confucius

ASGAnne
Lieutenant J.G.

Post by ASGAnne » Sun Aug 25, 2002 7:12 pm

Hunter2299 wrote:
ASGAnne wrote:
Hunter2299 wrote:
Treggar wrote:
ASGAnne wrote:
Hunter2299 wrote:
Treggar wrote:
smartone56441070 wrote:
ASGAnne wrote:

~Ann
Are you saying you need scotch to brown nose? Hehe... what about we stick to coca cola? ~Ann

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 30, 2002 5:21 pm

ASGAnne wrote:
Hunter2299 wrote:
ASGAnne wrote:
Hunter2299 wrote:
Treggar wrote:
ASGAnne wrote:
Hunter2299 wrote:
Treggar wrote:
smartone56441070 wrote:
ASGAnne wrote:[quote="smartone56441070"]how many boxes do you think you can get inside another before the system crashes? :twisted:

~Ann
Are you saying you need scotch to brown nose? Hehe... what about we stick to coca cola? ~Ann[/quote]

these posts are getting really big. and i like a&w root beer better than coca cola :wink:

Treggar
Ensign

Post by Treggar » Fri Aug 30, 2002 6:03 pm

Anonymous wrote:
ASGAnne wrote:
Hunter2299 wrote:
ASGAnne wrote:
Hunter2299 wrote:
Treggar wrote:
ASGAnne wrote:
Hunter2299 wrote:
Treggar wrote:
smartone56441070 wrote:[quote="ASGAnne"][quote="smartone56441070"]how many boxes do you think you can get inside another before the system crashes? :twisted:

~Ann
Are you saying you need scotch to brown nose? Hehe... what about we stick to coca cola? ~Ann[/quote]

these posts are getting really big. and i like a&w root beer better than coca cola :wink:[/quote]

Who is guest?

ASGAnne
Lieutenant J.G.

Post by ASGAnne » Sat Aug 31, 2002 7:10 pm

Anonymous wrote:
ASGAnne wrote:
Hunter2299 wrote:
ASGAnne wrote:
Hunter2299 wrote:
Treggar wrote:
ASGAnne wrote:
Hunter2299 wrote:
Treggar wrote:
smartone56441070 wrote:[quote="ASGAnne"][quote="smartone56441070"]how many boxes do you think you can get inside another before the system crashes? :twisted:

~Ann

these posts are getting really big. and i like a&w root beer better than coca cola :wink:[/quote]

::gasp!:: I can't believe you like A & W better then Coca Cola! You animals! If Jaffo were around I'd have to warn him that you would probably steal his pezz too ~Ann

Popcorn Xerx
Cadet

Post by Popcorn Xerx » Sun Sep 01, 2002 11:10 am

I always thought "I" was everyones favorite Star Trek Captain.......

:::sniffs heavely and sulks away::::::
Admiral Popcorn Xerx (Retired)
Alliance Simulation Group, International
Commander, USS T'Rukh

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 02, 2002 4:03 am

why is it star trek captain and escape no win situations. It's like 20 borg cubes and all of a sudden the captains star ship can withstand everything.

ASGAnne
Lieutenant J.G.

Post by ASGAnne » Mon Sep 02, 2002 4:34 am

Popcorn Xerx wrote:I always thought "I" was everyones favorite Star Trek Captain.......

:::sniffs heavely and sulks away::::::
Heh, I'm telling you, I'm their favorite Captain, your their "old" favorite Captain <g>

:lol: ~Ann

ASGAnne
Lieutenant J.G.

Post by ASGAnne » Mon Sep 02, 2002 4:37 am

Anonymous wrote:why is it star trek captain and escape no win situations. It's like 20 borg cubes and all of a sudden the captains star ship can withstand everything.
Kirks fault. He was the original "super" captain. But actually think about it, if they didn't escape the show would have been over. Actually, if we don't escape then the sim would be over. The trick is to do it creatively, and with some part of the ship or escape pod still intact.

~Ann

Treggar
Ensign

Post by Treggar » Mon Sep 02, 2002 5:39 am

This falls back to the old addage, "It's in the script." I'm telling you the villians are seriously hosed here. With just a stroke of a pencil they die and there is nothing they can do about it. What has this world come to so that hard working, decent villians have to play to the script writer's tune just to stay alive? :)

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 02, 2002 11:53 am

well they do say the pen is mightier than the sword.

(btw: it's me Games)

ASGAnne
Lieutenant J.G.

Post by ASGAnne » Mon Sep 02, 2002 4:49 pm

Anonymous wrote:well they do say the pen is mightier than the sword.

(btw: it's me Games)
Hey Games. Are you registered? Why aren't you using your name? Or is the computer mighter then the games?

:wink: